Saturday 16 March 2013

Number 6 - In Which The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors.

Being laid up with the lurgy has meant that I have had time to catch up on being a lazy slob. I have spent this time wisely and am watching Seasons 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I am as astounded as you. How can I not have seen this before now? Why did nobody tell me that there existed a programme where people shagged and got beheaded all within minutes of each other? There are tits. And arses. And willies. This appeals to the raging voyeur in me. I might not like getting naked myself, and find sex with Him a disappointing chore, but I'll happily watch others go at it until their bits fall off. Or get chopped off. Whichever comes first.

Must go. There's more tits coming up. But for now, enjoy this delightful parody:




No comments:

Post a Comment